The Future of the Affordable Care Act
After the 2016 election, President Obama’s signature domestic achievement may be in jeopardy. Law professors Josh Blackman and Abbe Gluck join healthcare reporter Julie Rovner to explore the ability of the new president and Congress to change the Act, the constitutional stakes, and the next steps for health care reform. Michael Gerhardt, scholar-in-residence at the National Constitution Center, moderates.
A book sale and signing of Unraveled: Obamacare, Religious Liberty, and Executive Power (Blackman) will follow the program.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.