The Constitutional Legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia
Join us for a reflection on Justice Scalia and the future of constitutional interpretation with three of the late Justice’s former law clerks—Steven Calabresi of Northwestern University School of Law, Lee Otis of the Federalist Society, and Kevin Walsh of the University of Richmond School of Law—and Brianne Gorod of the Constitutional Accountability Center, a former law clerk to Justice Stephen Breyer. Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates.
Event & Parking Information
- Registration is recommended for all programs. Call 215-409-6700 or click here to reserve your seats.
- For faster check-in you can now present your eTicket at registration.
- Seating begins one hour prior to program start time, and programs last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted. Programs begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please note programs are subject to change; call the National Constitution Center or check our website for updated information.
- Parking will be available for $9 at the National Constitution Center parking garage located at the rear of the building on Race Street between 5th and 6th streets on a first-come, first-served basis. Pick up your discounted parking voucher at registration.