One Day University: What Almost Nobody Knows about the Presidency
November 17, 2012
Join Yale University Professor Akhil Amar for a fascinating perspective on the presidency. Did you know:
- Even after a president has signed a bill into law or has had his veto overridden, he may sometimes properly refuse to enforce that law?
- Presidents do not need to have been born in the United States?
- For most of American history, presidents enforced the Constitution far more vigorously, and with far more important consequences, than did the Supreme Court?
- Only three presidents in American history have been residents of small states when elected?
- President Obama won every state within a five-hour drive of Chicago, but lost two states only minutes further away?
Explore these and other topics with one of the nation’s foremost constitutional experts.
Full price is $89 - but friends of NCC can buy up to 4 tickets at the special discount price of $49 by using coupon code "NCC."
To register simply CLICK HERE or call One Day University at 1-800-300-3438.
Don't forget to use coupon code "NCC" to lock in your special low price.
Space is limited.