REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
FLSA STATUS: Internship
The National Constitution Center, located on Philadelphia's Independence Mall, is the first museum in the world dedicated to honoring and explaining the U.S. Constitution through more than 100 interactive and multi-media exhibits, artifacts and film. The Center also houses the Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach, which serves as a hub for national constitutional education, debates, teacher resources and as a home for visiting scholars and experts.
The Finance Intern will have the opportunity to work with the Center’s accounting teams, on projects and day-to-day tasks designed to provide broad exposure to the accounting field.
- Provide administrative support to the Finance Department
- Compose, edit, and word process documents for the Finance Department
- Work directly with the Senior Accountant on finance projects
- Prepare and/or gather meeting and grant reimbursement support material
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Full-time student, currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate program at an accredited college or university
- Reliable, detail-oriented individual looking to learn about the non-profit industry
- Basic computer skills
- Good writing and communications skills
- Must be available 1 – 2 days per week during regular business hours, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.